Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, last year I let my 700watt fogger run dry. Naturally this killed it so I need a replacement.

things I'm looking for:
1. 700watt min. More is always better isn't it?
2. $140 max price with shipping. Less is always better isn't it?
3. Need to have a timer.
4. Autoshut off when out of juice? any models have this?
5. any other cool features?

In addition does anyone have a way of hooking up a bigger reservoir to these things? On halloween night I have to take the kids around and the wife gives out the candy. She can hardly handle pushing all the buttons now much less refilling the fogger.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I did just that and have ordered a VEI V935. Looks like it has everything I want.

Has anyone heard of a fog machine with an autoshut off when it runs out of juice? seems like a no brainer to me.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I was just looking to add a spare 700 watt fogger to my haunted maze.
But, couldn't find any at the regular retail stores. Called Party City (formerly Factory Card Outlet) & asked. They didn't have any in stock but, a shipment was coming soon. But, they did have a 1000 watt fogger for $59, gallon of fog juice for $20! Was disappointed that it didn't come with a timer/delay, or sell any for it at the store. Still... a 1000 watt fogger for that kind of money. I'll be trying it out this weekend & see how it preforms.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Check out halloweeneffects.us I like the Eliminators. They are sturdy with metal housing. They are also having a 1/2 off sales on some items. Their 700 watt is 49.95 right now.

·
Registered
148 Posts
How much juice do you think the VEI935 will use? Will a gallon of Froggy's be enough for a couple of nights?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much juice do you think the VEI935 will use? Will a gallon of Froggy's be enough for a couple of nights?
I haven't used it before but I'm sure it depends on how much you use it. Last year I had a 700watt fogger that I taped down the button on. It went thru a gallon in one night.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Check out halloweeneffects.us I like the Eliminators. They are sturdy with metal housing. They are also having a 1/2 off sales on some items. Their 700 watt is 49.95 right now.
I wonder how long shipping would take..going to check out that site as well thanks..I live in Canada so hopefully I can get one (if I order through them) before Halloween..

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I wonder how long shipping would take..going to check out that site as well thanks..I live in Canada so hopefully I can get one (if I order through them) before Halloween..
They shipped mine from Ohio, so I think the travel time may be not much longer than mine. After the order was placed it was about a week at standard UPS ground rate.

·
Witch Of The West Coast
1,752 Posts
I bought one of Party City's 1000 watt foggers for 59.00 and used a ten dollar off coupon I found online. Then I found a timer at Target for 9 dollars.... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts