Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having 12 girlfriends over Witches dinner on Friday night. I was thinking of serving pasta, maybe one with beef the other with chicken.

I am not what you would say creative in the kitchen, :eek: so here I am.

Does anyone have any great hot pasta recipes they would like to share. Something I could make ahead of time would be a bonus.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Well I guess its a little too late to post ideas here sorry but I was so thinking what a kick they would get out of that pasta shaped ears & eyeball chicken meatballs a lot of folks have made.
Ghostess from the Dead End web site has it in her food pictures but not sure if she posted the recipe there yet.

In the restaurant we always made our pasta stuff ahead of time so we were ready to go when it got busy. Its really easy to whip up a quick sauce but if you are not comfortable with cooking can you afford to buy everything you need already cooked? The pastas in the lunch meat counter & sauces are really good, have a little buffet for them white sauce, red... some good italian bread, you could make garlic toast to go along...we slice the bread, butter, add garlic salt & parmesian set on a tray , cover with foil & set in the oven just prior to meal, remove the foil when putting in the oven.

Making meatballs is pretty easy & a tray of them takes 30 -35 minutes in the oven.If you are not sure with these you can get good bags of already made meatballs in the freezer section of the store. If you make your own pasta, cook ahead of time, rinse, put in the frig in a bucket of water to keep chilled that will keep it firm, take out when ready to eat have a pot of simmering water on the stove & throw your pasta in to warm.

Muf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts