Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Wow, you are such a talented prop designer with a nerd streak a mile wide LOL! That, sir, is wicked and awesome.

I would love to know how to ToTs react to your haunt. I'm guessing they become huge fans or they are too scared to even come near :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wow! I was thinking that spider must have taking you a good while to build, but you seem to be one busy guy! This is some real cool stuff!

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,457 Posts
Great prop!!! I was glad to see someone using a PLC to control a prop. That was my idea of doing things but I really never got around to putting it in motion. Again great job!!!

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
Death Master,

I would suggest you write a ransom note!!!! Cause I am coming to kidnap you! You are a freakin nut! I can't believe all your touch screen and your relay board and awesome winged demon. I would love to getting things done like that.

Once again GREAT JOB!!!!

Ps I am not really gonna come kidnap you (I am not a stalker.....no matter what my probation officer says)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Fantastic job! That's exactly what I'm working on this year, so I'll definitely be picking your brain about the air stuff, which I know nothing about.

·
Registered
591 Posts
That is what I have been thinging of doing this year now I see the guts your way is a lot easier to do than the way I was thinking of doing it.Well the prop part. the control part is way over my head!Now a question is all that stuff on the plywood board just to run that Prop? and what is PLC? is there any links that may explain it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is what I have been thinging of doing this year now I see the guts your way is a lot easier to do than the way I was thinking of doing it.Well the prop part. the control part is way over my head!Now a question is all that stuff on the plywood board just to run that Prop? and what is PLC? is there any links that may explain it.
Its the main controller and monitor for my haunt, its actually a Allen Bradly SLC5/04, I control over 21 animatronics, I dont know how many lights that changes every year, 4 foggers, input sensors, sound controllers, touch screen remotes, safety watch dog, communicates with my stand alone props so I know there still working, and sends start commands to VSA controlled shows. ect.-ect. lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts