Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was baking my deadman meatloaf for the party tomorrow when the doorbell rang.
Wasn't expecting anyone and it was around 6 pm. So, I figured it was one of the neighbors.
I open the door and there's a delivery woman standing there and she says in her best english
Happy Halloween!
I'm like, how did you know it was halloween?
She says, it says so on the package. And then hands me the package.
So while I was signing for it, I start telling her about my SR in Canada and how that package had a long journey. And how today is actually halloween and bla bla bla. I think she was really sorry for having said happy halloween lol Dutch people aren't really chatters.

Anyway, thank you VERY MUCH 13mummy! I know you've had some personal setbacks lately and I really appreciate the effort you made to send me a package. Also really appreciate the fact that you were open to sending across the ocean! By the way, while I was reading the card, Pieter was grabbing for the goodies haha I really love it! Never had a halloween tree before! Couldn't hang the other ornaments because I don't have any ornament hangers handy and Pieter REFUSED to make another trip up to the attic today. He's only been up there a hundred times today pulling down decorations lol

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of my new goodies. While I was hanging the ornaments, SouthernBelle's eyeballs went off and scared the heck out of me. Guess I forgot to turn them off when packaging them last year.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Wow!! Congratulations MsMeeple! What a great Halloween tree! Love the ornaments, and what a nice treat for it to show up on Halloween proper - Happy Halloween to you!

By the way, nice work 13Mummy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts