Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't yet, I put in a request on ioffer but haven't heard back yet. Definitely interested, please keep me informed.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, but I'm bidding on one on ebay, auction ends at 10 o'clock tonight. How much are you asking for him bingo?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just put it together to make sure it still works, and it does. Got all the pieces except a few screws which I can replace easily. The clothes are wrinkled, but no rips. Missing the instructions, but if you are good with these things, it is workable. Took me about 25 minutes to figure out, as you have to put it together in order, and I kept having to go back. This is a wire frame prop, with thin cloth over the frame, and it really needs good light to set it off. Good sculpt on the head and hands, really bad shoes, thin plastic. Also, no original box. $100 plus however you want it shipped, can send pic if you want

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got outbid at the last second on ebay. :mad: I'm interested if you can pm me with the details, my zip is 34953. Thanks bingo, I want to use this guy as a permanent prop for a tot display I'm planning. I think he'll be scary for the kids but not too scary. I am a wee bit concerned about putting him together; he'll be the 2nd full size animatronic I'll own and my other one is a pop up Gemmy. There's another forum member who owns this prop, maybe he could send me a copy of the instructions. He also said the same thing about needing light to activate it. Is he sound sensored also?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Light sensor only, unfortunately. I could take a picture of it without the clothes so you could see how it fits together. It's not to heavy, but will need a big box to ship, so it could be costly depending on what service you use.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A pic will be real helpful because I can't find any instructions online.

·
Registered
241 Posts
There's another forum member who owns this prop, maybe he could send me a copy of the instructions.
Assuming you're speaking of me. I'll see if I can dig up my directions for him this weekend, scan them and email you the instructions for putting him together. I've got them somewhere... in a box... buried... in the basement. I ran into problems on mine, if you mess something up you have to take it all back apart to correct something. Like Bingo666 said, just needs to be done in the right order or else it's frustrating to re-do several steps over again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure if my PM's are being sent, the sent items shows as 0. Let me know if you haven't received anything, and you can send me a different email

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Assuming you're speaking of me. I'll see if I can dig up my directions for him this weekend, scan them and email you the instructions for putting him together. I've got them somewhere... in a box... buried... in the basement. I ran into problems on mine, if you mess something up you have to take it all back apart to correct something. Like Bingo666 said, just needs to be done in the right order or else it's frustrating to re-do several steps over again.
Yes mraymer, you are the member I was referring too. :) You know how much I wanted this prop. Is bingo great or what? I know it's a busy time of year so whenever you set up your corpse, drop me a pm and I'll send you my email address. Thanks so much.

Gawd, this forum's the best! :)

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^
WooHoo got 'em! Once I get this bad boy put together he ain't coming apart. :D Thanks so much mraymer.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He's Alive!

corpse 001.jpg

well sort of, I think I might have his shoulders on backwards, the pegs are bent at an angle and I had a hard time fitting them in. I also had a problem with the bar on the right arm staying on but once he started moving it seems to be staying. He works!

corpse 002.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
4 Participants
1jewels76
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing