Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I wanted to get one of these masks from this site and I was wondering if any of you guys know if I can see if I wear the mask. Is there already a hole so I can look through or I have to cut my own whole. Thanks guys!

Bloody Halloween Masks

·
Registered
313 Posts
Generally if you order them and they state "mask" it will have eye holes for you to look thru. NOW, the issue will be "how well can you actually see thru them"? Thats a whole nother story... Sometimes to keep the look of the mask they make very small holes, but they are there, and since you are a member here...you should be able to modify them to your liking with help from some mask experts here.

If it states "prop" then it wont have eye openings as its not wearable unless modified.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Yeah 99% of the time if it's got no eye holes they'll state it's for prop use only. If you wanted to be sure you could ask them, but those particular masks all appear to be wearable, no reputable company i know of would sell masks that you had to destroy to use.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It depends, a lot of masks do not come with eye holes for collectors reasons. Your best bet would be to get in contact with the merchant and talk about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts