Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this year I am going chainsaw masacre theme'ish in my yard haunt. Half of the haunt will be inside a garage so I DO NOT want to use a real chainsaw (even though I would love to). I need a chainsaw sound track that lasts at least 30min. I cant find it anywhere! I have looked all over the net and cant find anything. If anyone has any info as to where I can pick up something like that, let me know, going nuts over here.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
No need to go nuts, bonkers is more than acceptable here.....LoL ;)
Let me go thru m library & I'll upload you a few. If it's what your looking for, I can extend it however long you need it :D

DL

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Just PM-ed you the link, can add blood curdling screams if necessary....lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm in need of realistic chainsaw sounds too! I was planning on maybe renting a real one, but due to low funds and no transportation, I doubt it's feasible.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I'm in need of realistic chainsaw sounds too! I was planning on maybe renting a real one, but due to low funds and no transportation, I doubt it's feasible.
I'll shoot you a pm soon :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've yet to receive the links, but thank you in advance, to anybody who can help!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I found my chainsaw soundtrack. It is an hour long. I am attempting to upload it and will try to share the temporary link.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
What site is the best/easy to use to share soundtracks?
Personally I got tired of sharing sites locking you out for sharing anything it seems like 4share, etc........I prefer Soundcloud or the one I use mostly now for large file transferring is DropBox.

If your sharing soundtracks or any audio that is copy written, most share sites will not allow you to upload or will warn / lock you out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts