Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Locations List

There used to be 2 houses around River Grove, IL that had really decorated houses, and we used to see them every year. They stopped it awhile ago. One of them went and moved I think, and the other one just stopped doing it.

I would think it would be really cool if we could say which houses are decorated in this thread in which you list the state, street, and city so people can find them. I severly miss looking at the "haunted houses" like I did before. So if you know of any, can you please tell us where they are located? If it's your own house, you could list that too if you want people to know.

If you know of any especially in IL near the Chicago area, that would be great for me to see, but please list other states too if you know for other people can see.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Halloweenfan, have I got a house for you!
We have a member on this forum who goes by the name of Gym Whourfield who lives in a REAL Haunted House. And he's somewhere in your part of the country. It's called the Raven's Grin Inn, if I recall correctly. Check that out.

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
well if anyone is in the deep south of Georgia your welcome to swing by and see my house...

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I have to say that Cassie's house is definitely going to be one on my list of houses to go see!

She and her husband live in Knoxville TN, but I can't remember the street. It's gonna be amazing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts