Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Thanks for the link! :)

It's an interesting article as well. I've never stayed at a B&B before but a lot of haunted places end up this way.

Especially haunted homes. There was a B&B at Gettysburg that I always wanted to stay at but never was able too.

Hopefully I'll be able to stay at one. I'd like to check it out and see what happens.

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,099 Posts
Wow...that is one beautiful exterior, if the interior is even close to as nice, that's a real winner. Thanks for sharing!

Interesting article all the way around, but two things stuck out for me (aside from all of the paranormal stuff :)):

1) the asking price of $159,000 would have had me right in the middle of that bidding war
2) who knew there was such a thing as a 'barbed-wire magnate'

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Whether or not it is actually haunted (if so, even better), that is certainly a nice house, especially for the price.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I also clicked on another haunted house story available next to this article, all very interesting since I once tried to operate a "Haunted Bed& Breakfast here.
Several "problems" arise when this is tried, not the least of which will be some people expecting to see "The Ghost" (They paid to see one, you know!)
The biggest problem is actually found and described in the old saying:"Opposites Attract".
Couples show up to do this, usually a man and woman, one of them will be very afraid, and it was not always "The Weaker sex", by any means.
So you have two people who originally spent the time and money to do something "interesting" and then one of them is upset, miserable and needing to exit the
festivities"! Never a good situation for anyone .
Not a very good basis to establish a viable business upon.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
By The Way...

This house of mine is "Haunted" and has been , according to numerous elderly citizens around here, since at least 1925.
Some of the things are just highly mathematically improbable. How many times can you mention something and then a second or two later, it turns "ON", runs for a few seconds, then turns "OFF", and say it's just a "coincidence"?
How many times does a doorknob have to turn back and forth back and forth and you find no one on the other side of that door, no sounds of anyone walking away, the outside doors are all locked and not think it's supernatural?
Maybe it's just the Dolomite rock cliff under the entire house acting as a "Psychic Energy battery"?
How many times can you see "Orbs" with your naked eyes, take the picture as you are looking at them, and not know something is happening that is odd to say the least?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Gym Whourlfeld
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing