Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halloween inspiration! We found this crypt picture on Pinterest and used it as an inspiration for a Halloween cemetery prop. We constructed it out of foam board and PVC pipe using a variety of tools including a hot wire knife, Dremel, and routers. I think it turned out great! We plan to put torches on the skeleton hands on Halloween night to add ambient light and to project a ghost onto the middle blank. Hope you like it! Happy Haunting!

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
You raised the bar with this one! Strong work!

Reactions: rroyster

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will definitely post some pictures in October. I don't have any yet.

There are two PVC pipes built into the prop that anchor it to the ground with rebar. It is actually pretty weighty and I don't have any cause of concern as we rarely get heavy wind.

·
Scaring kids everywhere!
3,702 Posts
You've got to be flippin kidding me. Are you for real?!?!?!? Um no, just no. I can't even.....
Words can't really explain how I feel about this, in fact I'm still shrieking!
Unflipping believable! Can you tell how much I like (no LOVE) this thing?
I don't even know you since you've only recently joined the forum, but I don't think there's any way we can be friends! Just sayin. Lolololol
Welcome to the forum by the way. I think you show a lot potential and with practice you might get pretty good. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Halloween Lady - Your Pinterest is SICK! I love it. It is almost all devoted to Halloween. I am a great admirer.

·
Registered
922 Posts
That is awesome!! I had this pic in my reference file for someday and now I can add your creation. That is some fantastic building skills!! I hope mine turns out half as good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts