Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new hobby is card making. You think with Valentine's coming up I might be making Valentine's cards. Instead of have been mass producing Halloween cards. Below are the 3 designs I have come up with.

I missed out on the card exchange last year (joined too late) but am ready this year. For those who participated, about how many card were sent out last year?

·
Reaper Queen
8,798 Posts
very nice cards, you did a awesome job, as far as how many I sent, it sounds dumb, but I am not sure,It all gets confused with the christmas ones I sent. I love all three of the cards, would love receiveing any of them!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Have you thought about selling your cards? They are awesome. Man I would love to add your art work to my cards collection. Last year I sent out about 15 speaking of that, if you got mine will you let me know?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the compliments. I had not thought about selling cards, as this is a new hobby for me. I do know of a website for selling crafts though, etsy. You will all just have to join the exchange this year to get a card =) I also intend to give a set in my secret reaper gift.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Those are absolutely fabulous cards, excellent job!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i love your cards ! (especially the 2nd !!) you're very talented !!! last year i joined too late for halloween but exchanged about 10 cards for xmas, that was very exciting...!!!!!!

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
i liked all of your designs - the last one my favourite.

i didn't join the halloween gift card exchange last year as tbh writing xmas cards is one of my pet hates & i didn't want that to happen with my halloween & spoil it! also - i have so many decorations up I'm not sure where I would put any cards if i got them! I do love the idea though - maybe in the future for me :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Hauntingharry, you should see the selection of Halloween cards here. I can't imagine them not being in stores.

I did the Halloween Christmas card exchange as well. I stuck them next to all my regular Christmas cards on the doors to the coat closet right inside our front door. I thought my friends would think I'm crazy but they actually thought it was neat.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
yeah I want to be on your list too :)

I like the eat drink and be scary one best....but they were all great! You're really smart to get started on them so early!

MsM

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The eat drink and be scary one is my favorite as well but I have to admit I am not that creative on my own. They has a similar example at the stamp store I shop at and modeled it after that.

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
:) I can't choose, they're all so great! So I'd just take all of them!

I sent ecards last year....22 of them! This year I'm setting aside a little
each month so I can send real cards this Halloween! Anyone who wants
to exchange cards with me PM your address and I'll send you mine!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts