Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!

I'm excited about this fall season and Halloween!! So excited I'm already pre-celebrating... I've made pumpkin soup with a pumpkin from last season. I grow musquee de provence pumpkins they get really big and if kept at the right room temperature and humidity last forever. Anyways, this year I'm making Sam from Trick R' Treat as a prop to add to my collection but can't find an orange onesie anywhere, does anyone have any ideas where I can find one??

Also I love pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks and every year I order their syrup online to use at home. It is now online so here's the URL for those interested.

http://store.starbucks.com/fontana-pumpkin-sauce/011008514,default,pd.html

:D:eek: Happy Countdown to Halloween :rolleyes::cool:

image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
I love pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. I don't get it ever year but when I remember to stop, it is a treat. I do miss the days when I was waiting in line at Target for the store to open on Black Friday (No, I'm not talking black Friday yet lol) and the Starbucks employees would come out and give us all free Pumpkin Spice Latte. They don't do that anymore, of course.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never gotten anything for free from Starbucks, they do however manage to mess up my name every time. I bought an espresso machine last year and found out how easy it is to make pumpkin lattes at home, exactly the same as Starbucks just by purchasing the syrup which is also awesome on pancakes... Lol... Since then I hardly ever go there unless I'm out of town... They also sell the other holiday ones like gingerbread, they are great :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love pumpkin spice! A large coffee is $5 from Starbucks. I like DD but they're getting expensive too.
I might have to invest in the syrup. I'm wondering if target will have the syrup in their brand?
My mom keeps begging me to take her cappuccino maker so maybe I should!
Do you have to buy specific coffee for the cappuccino maker? Expensive coffee isn't in my budget.

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Yesterday I headed over for their $2 off cold drink special after 2pm with my morning register receipt. Had a nice moist piece of their pumpkin bread to go with my cold Oprah chai drink. Reminded me of pumpkin pie. Yum!

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
I've never gotten anything for free from Starbucks, they do however manage to mess up my name every time. I bought an espresso machine last year and found out how easy it is to make pumpkin lattes at home, exactly the same as Starbucks just by purchasing the syrup which is also awesome on pancakes... Lol... Since then I hardly ever go there unless I'm out of town... They also sell the other holiday ones like gingerbread, they are great :D
I should have added that they gave out small samples of Pumpkin Latte. I should look into buying a espresso machine. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I love Pumpkin anything.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can make them with regular coffee if you'd like, that syrup will add pumpkin spice flavor to anything. Espresso machines use espresso coffee which is usually about $5 bucks a can, the machines are pricey though. I bought a nespresso one but I got it on sale, these come with pods so it's easy to use ;)... However, you don't really need it, just milk, strong coffee, and a few pumps of the syrup.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have an older machine from Walmart. Maybe I will buy some bold coffee. I don't normally add a lot of flavor to my regular coffee because I like to taste the coffee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
weenbaby
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing