Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well with the exception of testing out the spots where I plan to run my fog from and finalizing lighting plans tonight, the yard is ready (I always do my dress rehearsal the night before) the pumpkins are carved, the cob webs are strung! it has been a long October but I am quite happy with the result! there are two more corpses I don't have pics of yet and of course my live character actors!

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a section over by the drive way for the little ones who don't want to walk through the cemetery to get their treats. The rest have to wind through the vaults and tomb stones to find "the gave yard keeper" all the way in the back corner... then of course they have to get back out! I have volunteer character actors directing the flow of foot traffic on the big night. I will set up one or two as fresh graves y piling mulch out in front of them and setting up little bell stands like the victorian "burried alive" alarms. I plan on running a line from the bell over about 10 feet away so it can be jingled every once in a while as those showing more bravado walk by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts