Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Interesting. I'm usually to first to renounce re-makes but this one actually looks decent.
But being a HUGE fan of the original, I have to say that Lon Chaney Jr. is still the only Lawrence Talbot for me!
I may give this one a shot though...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Interesting, but why release it in February? Looks like some good special effects and costuming, but, nobody can beat out Lon Chaney Jr.

·
Registered
725 Posts
That is awesome! There is not enough werewolf centric movies out there. That and they all generally seem to be more wolf like than human. Always loved the classic on this note. Great line up on this movie. Benicio is already half wolf, so he fits well! ;)

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Interesting, but why release it in February? Looks like some good special effects and costuming, but, nobody can beat out Lon Chaney Jr.
I believe I read that it has had several release dates but it keeps getting bumped.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe I read that it has had several release dates but it keeps getting bumped.
Yeah, it was supposed to come out this past February and then it got bumped to November and now it has been moved again. I was really excited but now I have my doubts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts