Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! Thought it'd be polite if I'd re-introduce myself, since I have this whole new account. Couldn't find the old one anymore and didn't seem to be able to get a response from the administrator, so here's me again: Nikita Storm, from Holland. I've been here for about ten years, and probably was registrered under Althotas. So if you think you recognise me, you do :)

The Halloweenforum was a great inspiration to me over the years and I needed to get back here and see what everyone is doing. Love the tips and tricks I find here and hope to be of assistance to others, even though I'm not very creative when it comes to building props and such..or baking..or..well ;)

This year I'll have a wonderful set for my party, since I'm a dental assistant and the practice shuts down just before Hallowe'en. I've got this unique chance to throw a party in a DENTAL PRACTICE!!! Whoohooo! That also means I've got only two days to decorate and there's this tiny risk, considering there's actual dangerous acuipment. So a big part of the decorating is making sure that no one touches stuff that'll hurt them.. I'll have to try and make it more like a musuem for one part (look, but don't touch) and luckily there's the office that'll e perfect for a dancing area, with no threats. Ow, and the theme, is Mad Scientists..sort of fits, I thought.

Anyway, curious about your parties, happy to be back and absolutely open to suggestions, opinions and safety tips!

21 Posts
You could put like a red-cord roped off area, around the dental chairs, and have a stuffed dummy lying on the chair!!

When we were kids, we got an old tracksuit set, and stuffed them full of newspapers, and sewed the pants to the top, to make a dummy. You could do that - but I am sure lots of people on here have more 'sophisticated' methods! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'm actually a big fan of not being too sophisticated :) And it's cheap :) Thanx, I was indeed thinking along the lines of that. There a big operation lamp above the chair, should look awesome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts