Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the board and decided to post a greeting to get to know everyone.
I'm a total Halloween enthusiast and Halloween has always been a big deal for me and revolved around one thing even as a small child- COSTUMES!
I've never bought a costume in my entire life and have always made my own. I've also never lost a costume contest which makes me happy given my love of Halloween. In fact, I leave alot of my Halloween decorations up in my room year round (which suits me given my sense of style runs darker and I only wear black until they invent something darker ;).
I'm hoping by talking with other who love Halloween as much as me that it will give me new ideas and challenge me to create bigger and better costumes. If I can help others along the way then I'd be happy.
Last year I went as a zombie which turned out great and I won best costume at a couple events because I made several children cry. I rate that as mission accomplished in my books.
When I'm not planning my Halloween costume I'm an avid writer and artist. I also read a great deal and am an anime/manga lover. I'm going to college for physics and astronomy. My everyday style runs more towards punk/goth/hippie so I guess I try and incorperate Halloween everyday in some way :)
Please feel free to share pics of your scariest or best costume. I love to see peoples cosplay pictures as well.:eek:

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,101 Posts
Hi & welc
me!

Feel free to jump in - the General Halloween section has lots of great Halloween topics, and you may want to check out the Costume Ideas section as well. Also, if you use the "SEARCH" link (at the top of the page) and click "New Posts", you'll be able to check out all the great ideas being shared all over the Forum.

Have fun!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome fellow Iowan - you should be able to find much inspiration in these forums . . . I know I have!! =)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh CUTE! it's an Aye Aye!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts