Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently discovered an amazing site called www.RavensBlight.com. There are several FREE paper toys and decorations you can print out. :)

I plan to print out several of these on card stock and I will post pictures here. Feel free to post your own RavensBlight stuff here too! If this thread already exists please let me know, I could not find one.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I love RavensBlight! I used their papercraft coffins about 8 years ago for our invitations... they have the coolest things and all for free. :cool:

Seriously - anyone that hasn't looked at them - go check them out! The toy shop link has haunted houses, carousel, coffins, monsters... fun stuff!

(there are existing threads, but they are way old, so this is good to remind the long timers that it's still around and the newbies that it exists)

Here to burgle your turts
I've had the mechanical bat on the computer for years and still haven't got around to it. It IS an awesome site - and so cool that you started this thread. Really looking forward to seeing anything you put together.

Registered
I saw this some time ago, bookmarked it and then forgot to ever go back. thanks for posting this and jogging m memory. I'm going to make some of this really cute stuff. I will post pics when I do. Now I just have to decide what I want to do first, there is so much that looks fun !

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I really love the design of the Micro Monster Dr. Angela Squid! Also, the Pocket Monsters are easy to cut out and a lot of fun!

Dr Squid.jpg

Pocket Monster.jpg

The love the Monte Python look the this Pocket Monster has!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I love RavensBlight! I used their papercraft coffins about 8 years ago for our invitations... they have the coolest things and all for free. :cool:

Seriously - anyone that hasn't looked at them - go check them out! The toy shop link has haunted houses, carousel, coffins, monsters... fun stuff!

(there are existing threads, but they are way old, so this is good to remind the long timers that it's still around and the newbies that it exists)
Wow, sounds like it has been around for a while then! I'm sure new content has been added. If ink wasn't so darn expensive I would print out every single toy, they're all amazing!

Registered
Thank you for the heads up about this site. Seeing so many things that I want to try out and so many to choose from. The carousel being a particular favourite but decided to start small with the orange mini haunted house. For a first attempt, don't think it turned out too badly, but didn't like the trees so went with adding spiders, webbing and a background instead.

IMG_0548.jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the heads up about this site. Seeing so many things that I want to try out and so many to choose from. The carousel being a particular favourite but decided to start small with the orange mini haunted house. For a first attempt, don't think it turned out too badly, but didn't like the trees so went with adding spiders, webbing and a background instead.

View attachment 262373
Wow, this looks stellar! The finishing touches you added really bring it to life! :)

I want to try my hand at one of the haunted houses, but I'm afraid it may be a little difficult. How was the construction of the orange house? Did you hit any major road bumps, or was it fairly easy?

Registered
Wow, this looks stellar! The finishing touches you added really bring it to life! :)

I want to try my hand at one of the haunted houses, but I'm afraid it may be a little difficult. How was the construction of the orange house? Did you hit any major road bumps, or was it fairly easy?
Thank you, Mason. Nope, no major rod bumps at all, the only downside I would say is that if printing a few off it is pretty sore on the ink. Not to mention being addictive, because I have done one now I want to do the rest ! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you, Mason. Nope, no major rod bumps at all, the only downside I would say is that if printing a few off it is pretty sore on the ink. Not to mention being addictive, because I have done one now I want to do the rest ! :)
Well, it looks awesome! I wish ink wasn't so dang expensive, because I want every single paper toy! I think I will stick with the small stuff for now. I want to make the robot minions next. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts