Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in July I posted and said I was back for the year. Then my back went out on me, my tooth went bad, and numerous other impairments. For my sanity I avoided Halloween because I was terrified I wouldn't get it done. Well I finally crawled out of that hole and got to work. We have been busting our butts trying to make up for lost time. So I figured now that I have a minute, I would post what all we are working on this year. Needless to say it is a big year for us. It is the first year we are doing Haunts against Hunger, and are hoping for a good turn out.
DSCF2713.jpg
This is the new mausoleum we are building. Extra heavy to stand up against the winds.
DSCF2721.jpg
Our new cemetery fence. As of yet unpainted.
Lots of structural builds this year. We are updating our cemetery columns and building a new cemetery entrance as well. We will also be remaking our reapers from last year since they did not stand up.
And now for The one project I pick for myself each year to be my work of art. The spiders.
DSCF2686.jpg
This is the head and butt of my new Spider Queen Arraxus. She is still in Paper mache phase.
DSCF2723.jpg
This is my smaller companion spider, already up the leg process.
DSCF2725.jpg
And here the little guy is with his new spikes. I start on his head today.
It is so nice to finally be getting stuff done. Too bad it doesn't leave much time for Halloweenforum.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,498 Posts
Wow! You really did pull it all together! Glad you're back in the game. Your projects look great and I'm anxious to see everything come together for you. Nice work!

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Wow, you have made a lot of progress! Look forward to seeing how it turns out. Have a successful Haunts for Hunger this year. You are definitely off to a great start with your props.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
The swinging skellys are a hoot and the spider is huge. Can't wait for the finished products they are really coming along well. Take it slow don't push yourself too hard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts