Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put these together this weekend real quick. Used a 2x6 board, 12 inches long out of the scrap pile. Cut grapevine and stapled and hot glued to the sides, then weaved more in and out and added the fury critters on some spanish moss. Took about an hour tops, I think their so cute. Kinda gives me the Harry Potter feel of things. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Rats

Anyone have a line on cheap bulk rats. I need decent size like these or 12" rats. I have a pirate ship facade that I build for this year and would love to have several dozen rats around. I'm just not willing to pay $10 each for a dozen of them.

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice and rustic look. BTW where do you get your grapevine from?

Thanks. My neighbor has a grape vine so i get the cuttings from them. You could go to thrift shops and find cheap grapevine wreaths and take apart for your projects.

·
sasquatch
3,074 Posts
Great job! I like the natural look. I have an old hamster cage that was rusting out in the shed that I think I can put to use now! it is not exactly like yours, but it is a sinular idea.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
Forever Haunting
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing