Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Rare Gemmy sitting talking witch

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bonemanB 
#1 ·
Hey all I have a old gemmy sitting talking witch up for sale. This is an old girl but still works 100%. I have only seen 1 other since early last season. It was used as part of our witch scene last year but will not be used this season. It comes with the power pack, Mic and i think i even have the transmitter for it. I used an ap8 board last year with a voice track then just set the speaker next to the mic and off she went. If no one here is interested then i am going to put her up on ebay. But i would rather give my fellow haunters the first shot. I am taking offers for the next week. Please no low balling. I'm not trying to get rich but i do know what she's worth. Here is a pic of her.

and a short vid. The stirring witch, cats and props are not up for sale. it would be coming from 13502 zip and if i had to guess it would be about 12 pounds if you want to figure out shipping..........

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.