Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Bushido " The way of the Warrior", is there anyone left in the world that understands, feels or respects the Fundamental Code of Bushido in regards to their owne beliefs or that as a way of restoring the entire world system and preventing system collapes? If more homo Sapiens followed a similar path as that of "the Warrior" would the world be a better place?
Is there anyone left who follows or at least believes, understands and respects the Fundamental Codes and Virtues of Bushido? Is anyone's lives still governed by Duty and Honor to feelings bound to a specific Lord? where absolute Duty, honour, loyalty, respect and being selfless by means of being willing to show courage through self sacrificing? Is there anyone left in the world who through possesing such virtues understands how disloyalty & cowardice causes complete breakdown and an entire system collapes, this can be appled to either looking at the breakdown of society and the vitures society holds today and where it's lack has brought us, or it can be applied to one's self, where if "your Lord" can't count on your absolute loyalty, then you are a disgrace and a dishonorable entity and have brought shame to both your lord and self. Can you show courage in the face of disloyalty and disgrace, can you restore honor without following the Code? Is it possible?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
HaHaHa Toetag, I'd hate to think of what you'd think of me then if I'd said, Everclear Straight up! And no I don't mean the little game of getting Hyderized from merely Dowing 1 shot of it without a chaser, I'm saying feel the burn after dancing with the Mickey!:D:D

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Everclear Straight up! And no I don't mean the little game of getting Hyderized from merely Dowing 1 shot of it without a chaser, I'm saying feel the burn after dancing with the Mickey!:D:D
Wonder if I'm really just a long lost child of the Corn?
Welllll...perhaps a Child of the Corn Squeezin's?? (yeah...I know Everclear's not corn...but I'm making a stretch here!!)

and what ever happened to good old whiskey??

1 - 20 of 651 Posts