Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

The Mrs. to a MysterE
Discussion Starter #1
Hallow HF Fiends -

Here it is - nearly Midnight - and for some reason - I could soo pull an All-Nighter! If only the stores were open!! Why don't Halloween stores have Midnight Madness sales like they do at Christmas?! Seems more appropriate, ya know? Ah me -- storage bins are beckoning. Back to the dungeon I go. . . after I watch the counter change from 36 days to 35!! BOO! ;)

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Garden Ridge does do a marathon - usually 48 hours straight. They haven't done one lately, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed sometime in the next couple of weeks...

I worked night shift for YEARS and am a natural nightowl, so I get antsy to GO somewhere a bunch. :rolleyes:

The Mrs. to a MysterE
Discussion Starter #3
Garden Ridge!! Oh that would be fun!! I'm not sure if there are any within driving distance - but I'll do a search. Thanks for the tip and ... Boo!zzzzzzz (oh - that doesn't translate well... :p)

Well - nice to end the night with one of the best contributors to the Forum. Thanks Frankie's Girl! Guess I'll hit the hay bale. . . Here's hoping Mother Nature is kind to all us haunters this weekend. Night and... BOO! :)

The Mrs. to a MysterE
Discussion Starter #5
The only 24-hour/7 days-a-week store with halloween merchandise I can think of is Walmart.
... how cold I forget Wal-Mart! So true! I've been a Wal-Mart zombie in the middle of the night. Used to be the only late-night place to get Pedialyte for the kids when they were sick...

Now that takes me back -- Being at Walmart at 3 am -- well -- that can be reeeally scary! Oooooo! :eek:

Devilishly Dutch
Susie, susie, susie....be happy that your stores stay open as late as they do!
Our stores close at 6 pm here except on thursday evening...then they stay open till 9
And all stores are closed on sundays :(

Oh and I spent my friday evening eating the dutch version of chili con carne and wishing it were skyline :(

MsM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts