Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple masks I'm trying to find new homes for as I don't really have the space or desire to keep collecting. Had plans for them all to be used as props but life took course and never got around to it. Would like $85 for all plus shipping. Pm if interested and for more details. Also have a collection of air brushes and air brush compressor I bought specifically for prop painting if any one is interested. Pm for details on that. Thanks spooky friends!! wake.......

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a couple masks I'm trying to find new homes for as I don't really have the space or desire to keep collecting. Had plans for them all to be used as props but life took course and never got around to it. Would like $85 for all plus shipping. Pm if interested and for more details. Also have a collection of air brushes and air brush compressor I bought specifically for prop painting if any one is interested. Pm for details on that. Thanks spooky friends!! wake.......
Forgive me as I'm trying to upload pics of the masks..

·
Registered
880 Posts
Somedays this forum program pisses me off.
Typed a reply to your PM, THEN
When I hit send the board tells me you have too many PMs stored and must delete some before I can send mine.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The air brushes are a master, a paasche and a central pneumatic. All dual action. And a central pneumatic air brush compressor. Comes with couple air hoses and a bigger spray gun for bigger projects, like the kind that requires lot of paint for bigger props that hooks to a normal big compressor. Have an extra gauge and regulator that would hook up for it. Asking $180 for all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i apologize for the delay on photos of the masks and the air brush stuff.. if any one would like pics i can email them to you as i am having a dificult time uploading them from my computer to this thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess if anyone is interested in the masks or air brushes and compressor send me an email at [email protected] if you'd like more info or pics.. I can't seem to get much to upload from my computer to this site. Thanks.. Wake....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts