Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do if:

1. One day, the FBI comes to your home and tells you that your neighbor has called them because he or she believes that you are a vampire.

2. You hear rumors about your neighbor being a vampire, but one day you see him or her feeding on a victim (100% proof that the neighbor is a vampire!)

I was watching a werewolf movie and got these questions in my head. :D

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,179 Posts
this might belong in off topic....

1) well.... i don't think the FBI would care much about that....local police on the other hand....

2) and if my neighbors are vampires they are spending WAY too much time in the sun..:).. anyhow i thought vampires were discreet about feeding.... are you peeking in a window?

·
Registered
263 Posts
What would you do if:

1. One day, the FBI comes to your home and tells you that your neighbor has called them because he or she believes that you are a vampire.
Look around for the cameras. I believe alot of strange things, but I'm not so sure I can swallow the FBI having a vampire patrol.

If I were somehow totally convinced that it was a real investigation, I guess I'd cooperate - in a state of astoundment! Then maybe I'd give my neighbor evil looks forever more. >:)

2. You hear rumors about your neighbor being a vampire, but one day you see him or her feeding on a victim (100% proof that the neighbor is a vampire!)

I was watching a werewolf movie and got these questions in my head. :D
If I saw a neighbor preying on a victim like that, I'd assume they were just psycho and run to call the police. But I'm kind of cheating, so lets say I did have 100% proof and whatnot. Well, I think I'd be scared out of my wits. Truly, I'd be terrified. I would most likely call the police, but like that kid in Fright Night they probably wouldn't believe me and then the vampire would come after me. Oh, no! I guess I'd try to prove that the person committed murder, vampire or not. And then I'd stock up on holy water, stakes, garlic, and try to find some in-the-know religious and/or occult counsel!

Interesting questions.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
1. I would suddenly begin to stand outside my neighbors house in the evening... especially by their bedroom window.

2. I would wear my rosary everywhere and put garlic around the windows... maybe even take the cross out of my vampire hunting kit...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
1. I would say they were nuts and not help. Then I would go and ask the neighbors if they were recruiting.
2. After they were full, then I would ask if they were recruiting. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts