Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in one of the RadioShack locations still in business to see what they were carrying. Saw this Electronic Learning Lab Kit on clearance (to what was on hand) for $31.47, reg. 69.99. Found 2 in my store. Hubby and I bought this kit a few years back and it's a fun way to learn about electronic components and circuits. Uses a solderless breadboard for connections so easy to experiment with when working out circuits. Comes with all the components you need to do over 200 projects as you learn. Something to consider for your Halloween downtime if you want to learn electronic basics and use that knowledge later for halloween projects.

The Kit is #280-0055. RadioShack's online store isn't completed yet but here's the webpage for the Kit and you can check for any stores in your area that may have it: http://www.radioshack.com/electronics-learning-lab-kit/2800055.html We're pretty lucky here in the Bay area as we have at least 12 stores in the area.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I always wanted one of these when I was a kid, maybe I should get one now! Let's see... two different stores are showing 7 in stock, I have to go up north tomorrow anyway... why does this site always have to encourage me to spend money?

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I picked one of these up at a Salvation Army store for $1.50 & it was never opened ! Everything was there, I bought it just for all the capacitors, etc.

·
Registered
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was quite a find Darklord! Especially new and unopened. Can't say I've ever found that good of a deal in the bay area resell shops to that extent. Wonder if they knew what they were selling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts