Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks.
I do a show on a not for profit internet station, Cult Radio A Go-Go, and am always looking for source materials. Will trade great collection of Halloween music & songs (old, old 45's on CD from the 40's, 50's and 60's + a lot of contemporary stuff) for your collections. Right now I'm looking for anyone who remembers the old california kid's show "Shrimpenstein" with Gene Moss and knows where I can get the theme for a Frankenstein show I'm putting together. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Crash Cavanaugh

B

·
0 Posts
Hey dude.. I have Dracula's Greatest Hits by Gene Moss, it has a song called FRANKENSTEIN on it...not sure if it's the same one as you're looking for though.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi crash.
welcome to the nut-house.

If it's any help to you, the theme music for the original Universal 1931 version of "Frankenstein" was Tchaikowski's "Swan Lake"..should be easy enough to find.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Ah...just re-read your post...you're looking for the "shrimpenstein" theme tune...

Sorry..I missed my 4 o'clock meds...

...I told you it was a nut house...you have been warned.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Welcome. Hopefully someone can help you; I'm much too young to even know what the show is that you're talking about:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts