Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this year she finally died. I think she lasted about 30 minutes into the haunt and then I noticed she wasn't moving and her eyes were dark. My dad took her apart last night and it appears that she has some issues in her hips. Not enough calcium?? Low bone density maybe??? I dunno.

Anyhow, the adaptor also blew a fuse and the end plug has a chip. If anyone knows where I can get a replacement for it, kindly let me know.

Very sad. She has always been my most favorite prop.

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you need a new adapter, or just a new fuse ?
Both actually. The adaptor blew a fuse but also the end of the adaptor (that plugs into the witch's base), has a small chip broken out of it. I can get a new fuse at Radio Shack but I'd still need a new adaptor.

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
Both actually. The adaptor blew a fuse but also the end of the adaptor (that plugs into the witch's base), has a small chip broken out of it. I can get a new fuse at Radio Shack but I'd still need a new adaptor.
can you get a picture of the "end" that is broken ? Does your adaptor have an output power rating on it ? I just looked at my Donna, and hers is a 9 volt power pack. I am sure that witch's is probably a bit heavier. :rolleyes:

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did from the things I've heard about it. BTW, you can get a universal adapter at radio shack too, even a choice of jacks to fit it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts