Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their website shows at least 4 hours scheduled during Sept. 7-8.
Last year they had it at the end of Sept./beginning of Oct.

I've never purchased anything from them, but always watch because they put together some nice sets for the show that get me in the mood to deco.

Guess this means I'll start putting up our decorations earlier this year.

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
I'm pretty sure that QVC does at least two Spooktacular "sessions" at different times during the month. I've bought from them over the past two or three years and that's what I think I recall.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Yeah they usually do early in Sept. I was looking on their site knowing it was coming.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
01:00 - 2:00 AM
Halloween Designs by Mario Chiodo

05:00 - 6:00 AM
Halloween Spooktacular

03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Halloween Spooktacular

09:00 - 10:00 PM
NEW
Spirit Halloween

·
Registered
497 Posts
I visited a Homegoods store in Durham, NC at Southpoint Mall. They had a huge witch with cauldron..like 7 or 8 ft. TALL. They also had this huge, ugly troll-witch looking thing that appears to be for hanging over a huge door! Wouldn't you know it battery died for my camera phone. Sorry. Have got to order a new battery for my phone.

Btw this mall is getting a Halloween and More store. Open for business, but still putting stuff out.

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Heads up!

The 1st QVC showcase on Mario Chioda products will start in less than half hour--10 pm-11pm Pacific time on DirecTV QVC channel. Next show, QVC Spooktacular, is on 4 hours after that @ 2am-3am Pacific time, and more programming later in the day. Check the schedule listed above and factor in your time zone.

I always love Marios products and look forward to see what's new. The QVC Spooktacular is also interesting. I think the Spirit Halloween showcase is new this year.

·
Registered
367 Posts
How disappointing, all of the Mario Chiodo stuff is clearance from previous years... not one new item for this year. :(

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Was just fliiping around the channels, and saw Halloween Spooktacular. So I flipped it on and voila. QVC.

Very cool decorations in the background. The chair with hands is great!

It's on for another hour at the moment if anyone was interested. (3-4pm eastern time)

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
The Spirit Halloween hour will be on QVC in a few hours from now (6 pm PDST on DirecTV). I'm looking forward to seeing what they are showing that hour. Looks like the guy in the chained box might be one of them. He looks pretty cool. I'm not sure I saw him in our store yet.

I liked the two witches they were selling on QVC today. Also noticed the "chair with hands" room prop they had on the set you mentioned Junit. Even if they aren't selling all of the stuff I like "looking" around the set. They do a nice job decorating. I bought the Rank Reaper Mario Chiodo mask and hands before they sold out so was glad to get it all for the price--and no handling or shipping on that either! I think their prices are more competitive this year.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Waiting patiently for the Spirit hour. Was really disappointed with all the repeated items earlier. Hopefully they have stuff on again later this month that is new.

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
I'm waiting very patiently for the spirit hour too! I tried to purchase the Gemmy witch, but again they couldn't ship to Canada. That has been my issue this year, I can't get anything I want because they don't ship here. I really hope the Spirit stuff does, this is my only chance. =(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts