Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They both have a lot of Halloween items available online. We bought some stuff over the years and were not disappointed. I checked the TV listings and there is no mention of the Halloween Spooktacular on QVC again, so I don't believe there are plans to revive it anytime soon. Hopefully HSN will air their special Haunted House show. I did see something about a holiday show airing today along with several other upcoming slots, and it seemed to cover items from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I'll keep checking the listings for any updates.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'd heard that the Halloween stuff had a higher than normal return rate with unscrupulous people buying high priced items and then returning them after Halloween. I assume that the extended window that is usually afforded Christmas items applied to Halloween merch as well??? Maybe if they'd just stick with normal 30 Day return, it would be profitable again.

BTW: QVC featured those Bliss Lights in their recent Christmas shows.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just received an e-mail alert that on September 17th HSN will be airing HALLOWEEN DECOR. It will show several times throughout the day, so check your listings.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Yep. I remember the discussion from last year. I think there was only a couple decent items actually on the HSN show, too.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I watched and bought a few things last year some candles and a ghost thing to support the show. Still, so disappointed that QVC doesn't do theirs anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts