2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon y'all, ante up- let's see your slashing style:

slasher.jpg

Play here:

http://www.playbuzz.com/ericswartz10/which-horror-movie-slasher-are-you

I got:

michael.jpg

"You are Michael Myers. You are strong and dedicated, and enjoy life's adventures. Family is important to you and you enjoy sharing new memories with them each year. Sometimes they get on your nerves though which makes you just wanna plunge a butcher knife into their heart."

Pretty appropriate, considering my username and obsession for all things Carpenter Halloween.
:D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
"You are Jason Voorhees. You enjoy nature and the outdoors, and have a love for the arts. Some may consider you the strong, silent type. You wish for peace, but when someone trespasses on your territory you may just have to kill them in the most creative and original way possible."

True, true...

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
Michael is my favorite, but I got Pinhead!

ae341dc9-0d4d-4b69-83b5-857f4cacc5eb.jpg

You are Pinhead. You are often curious about life and enjoy tapping into your spiritual side. You also enjoy things that are of dark and mysterious nature. You have a few good friends that are always there by your side. You don't mind sticking up for yourself and your friends, even if it means having to peel off an enemy's skin with a rusty hook in the process.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
Apparently I need to watch CTM since I came up as Leatherface and have never watched the movie.

You are Leatherface. Family is extremely important to you and y'all stick together no matter what. You enjoy being at home and cooking a good meal, but also like to get out now and then for an adventure. Nothing beats a summer BBQ and if you need some more meat for the grill, you have no problem whipping out your trusty chainsaw.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Here's what I got:

"You are Edward Scissorhands. You are not scary at all, merely slightly off-putting to others. You are shy and artistic, with a seriously twisted sense of humor. You often have cold spaghetti for breakfast, eat mayonnaise right out of the jar, and put ketchup on your eggs. You have no fashion sense whatsoever, and it it wasn't for your significant other, you'd dress like a homeless drug addict daily. Yep, as a "horror movie slasher", you really missed the boat." :eek::rolleyes:

Seriously, though, it said I was Freddy Krueger :D

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's what I got:

"You are Edward Scissorhands. You are not scary at all, merely slightly off-putting to others. You are shy and artistic, with a seriously twisted sense of humor. You often have cold spaghetti for breakfast, eat mayonnaise right out of the jar, and put ketchup on your eggs. You have no fashion sense whatsoever, and it it wasn't for your significant other, you'd dress like a homeless drug addict daily. Yep, as a "horror movie slasher", you really missed the boat." :eek::rolleyes:

Seriously, though, it said I was Freddy Krueger :D

LOL! And here I was, about to call you a pansy slasher. :D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,065 Posts
Freddy:

You are Freddy Krueger. You are the life of the party. You like to laugh and have fun, even though you have a dark side and can be self-conscious at times. But you overlook that to be with friends and enjoy every minute possible. And so what if you sometimes have the urge to stab others with long sharp knives. That’s normal right?

:) :)

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Thank you for posting the Freddy write-up, Trex. Earlier, I went back and tried what I thought would get his, but I wound up with Leatherface's profile:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got Freddy!
But I'm FAR from anything that summary said! I honestly expected someone like Michael Myers or maybe even Jason! XD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts