Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can Anyone help I need this recorded into a deep scary voice

I AM DIABLO KNEEL BEFORE ME MORTALS AND I WILL RIP YOUR BODY APART AND FEED IT TO MY MINIONS AND THEN I WILL HAUNT AND WRECK YOUR SOUL FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND INFLICT UPON YOU TORTURES SO VILE AND AGONISING UNTILL YOUR VERY ESSENCE IS OBLITERATED.

Thanks

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Hello Killyaquick, Dark Lord here, Diablo's a good ol pal of mine & he was more than willing to trade a few souls for some voicings for you.......LOL - I had a little fun with this for you,
Check out my freeshare site, i have 4 demos i did for you, i can reread / re record again if it's close or needs a little re tweak. 1st one is simple, & each one after added a few effects.last one went with the major tweak.
4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - SFX Voicings

password - haunttunes

I would also like to add that i got to meet with our newest member Cab tues over a few beers,he is a sound effects engineer i guess you call it ( Cab correct me if i labeled that wrong )
& all around great guy ( even put together a pretty cool Halloween album) & gave me a few some good pointers, so thanx to him I am really getting more into this !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts