Halloween Forum banner

321 - 340 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
42,950 Posts
The hardest decision I ever had to make was having to have my morgan horse, named Henry, put to sleep. His teeth were getting bad and he would have alot of trouble getting up after lying down for a while. We used to have to get a tow strap to help him up, the day finally came when we had to let him go. That was over twenty years ago, it still tugs at my heart to this day! :(

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
So very sorry Julianne :(

My hardest decision involved the ending of our marriage. Next month would be our 25th. Tears me to shreds.

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
Hardest decision: Leaving my husband.

Best birthday present: Hmmm, I can't think of any specific presents that were great, but my best birthday was in 2015, it was my first birthday since moving back to my beloved home state so I wanted to do something special. I got a group of about 12 friends together at Alice Cooper's restaurant and just had a great time with great people. I guess you could consider their presence there a gift. :)

·
Registered
42,950 Posts
My first year driving I was coming home in a snowstorm, not sure what exactly happened but my car went out of control and I ended up crashing into a ditch, I was so scared! I called my dad crying and he came and pulled me out. Thankfully I was not hurt but to this day I am still skeptical of driving in bad weather.

321 - 340 of 378 Posts