Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I was planning on getting a 2000W fog machine, particularly a (AVE VAPERIZA 2000 SMOKE MACHINE) however online I can't seem to find a product manual of what kind of juice is recommended for thick dense clouds and was wondering if y'all could be of assistance? :) 馃樈馃樃

Cheers!
Jinxie_Cat

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I don't know for certain as I use a cheapo 400 watt fogger and the store brand stuff, but I do know that Froggy's Fog Juice is one that is well known as being a quality product line.

You can also check out DJ sites to see what they recommend if you don't get any other more insightful responses, as this site can be a bit slow this time of year.

Registered
So I was planning on getting a 2000W fog machine, particularly a (AVE VAPERIZA 2000 SMOKE MACHINE) however online I can't seem to find a product manual of what kind of juice is recommended for thick dense clouds and was wondering if y'all could be of assistance? :) 馃樈馃樃

Cheers!
Jinxie_Cat
read the descriptions and select what you need - bog fog or swamp juice will provide long lasting, dense, low lying fog, but it depends on atmospheric conditions

Registered
I remember watching a video of one of Froggy's Fog booths at a tradeshow - their rep said that 1800w is the highest wattage capable on 120v, so if it truly is 2000w it may require a 240v power supply. Unsure if true just for their brand or if universally applicable, but make sure you're properly equipped.

EDIT: Here's an Australian site selling the unit. 240v indeed. AVE Vaperiza2000 Smoke Machine 2000W - DJ City

1 - 4 of 4 Posts