Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to those who have been in years past.

1. When do HHN tickets usually go on sale?

2. How quickly do they sell out?

3. Is the "vacation packages" a good deal? or is purchasing the tickets and hotel individually usually cheaper? (I already have a hotel booked for 68.00 per night.)

I'm trying to plan to go there this year but waiting so long to purchase tickets bugs the crap out of me! I like to get my vacation plans nailed down as early as possible. I already have everything taken care of EXCEPT HHN and Universal tickets. Which if I can't get, I'm not even going, so.... Please help!

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
No matter what option you pick, make sure you get the VIP upgrade if you want to go through the haunted houses. The line for the Walking Dead house was 90 minutes last year when we went. At that wait, you won't get to see many. Have a great time.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
I bought the tickets online while we were in Florida, so it was a few days before. They sell out on many or all weekend nights. We went during the week.. I just found the ticket in my wallet, and we went 10/30, which was a Thursday. I don;t think I knew about the VIP option, but they had booths inside offering upgrades. I would definitely check online though.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
yea, without those front line passes it can get pretty bad. In the 4 times I went, every..single...HH..was at least 2 hrs long. >< not fun. And the rides are mostly indoor rides so not very fun. The inbetween things were few and far apart, but that was about 10 years ago, so hopefully they upgraded things.

I vastly prefer Busch Gardens Tampa for their Halloween events, I usually get the dinner and a show tickets, it also gains you an hour of front of the line to any HH and we usually make them all except for one, since theres so many and its a big park.

The rides are also alot of fun because you are outdoors and at night its very spooky and just very festive. The inbetween shows and setups are great too, like random music dance spots with a dj, scenes with actors and taco trucks.

If you were on the fence, I found it to be the best bargain and just more fun overall. Just my 2 cents, in case you werent completely sold on Orlando.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts