Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am dressing up and acting like a prop so this is the reason I am asking this here.
I am trying to come up with a way to run a tube or something to borrow some smoke from a fog machine and get it to come out of the mouth part of the burlap mask i am going to be wearing, I am wondering if anyone has some ideas to pull this off

·
Banned
535 Posts
I heard this ? a few times and it sounds great on paper BUT if you trip over the tube or it hits you in the eye etc...It could get bad quick. So i have to say its a bad idea. I wouldnt do it

·
Banned
535 Posts
Im not saying dont investigate and research and all. It just seems that if your moving around with tubes or cords etc hanging off and trip and fall onto something dangerous or in the eye like ya said want it to come out of the mouth area so it would be close to face. If you were just sitting down then maybe but you know safety first. You dont want to wind up in the ER on halloween night

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be a awesome picture but ya i guess your right...guess i need to come up with another idea

·
Banned
535 Posts
I think they have those humidity foggers (I think they run off watrer but im not sure i never used or read up on so) that might work but if using fog juice i dunno if i would want a bag over my head all night breathing it in some fluids are dangerous just read the labels. Some of the cheapest brands have some pretty nasty stuff in there. I only say this b/c I saw a post a few years back where it was either a misslable or something but i wouldnt want to breath it in had same stuff as coolant that you put in the car.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Oh yeah one more thing if you do go the humity fogger route and its under the mask and say you do fall and it gets smashed in your face or neck it still might be bad. Im not trying to be a downer here just you know. Keep it safe. usually we are more worried about tot safety and ignore ours.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about doing that originally but the price is a little out of my reach when factored in with everything i need to buy this year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts