Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
My friend made them once for me. She did them 2 days beforehand. Guess three would be ok as well.
I tried making them after the friend moved back to the states. What a disaster lol I called them hepatitis eyeballs lol
Gonna make buckeye eyeballs this year instead.

MsM

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll give it a go on Wednesday.

I tried making them two years ago the night before the party using the melon baller method and it went horribly. I'm going to attempt them with a mold this time and some extra gelatin.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm trying mine on wed. as well. I have a mold with 6 eyes, and about 20 guests coming that will all want a jello shot. I am going to have to make a few sets! I think I will have to let the rest set and try the dreaded melon ball with the leftovers!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
There has been many posts here on the forum about Britta's eerie eyeballs, it appeared that everyone that tried to make them had problems of one kind or another. I'm having company this year for halloween so I'm determined to make use of these molds I bought. I have the hands, the brain, a skeleton, an eye, a stomach & a heart. Know it would freak my family out.

I've always wanted to try & make the eyeballs but just never got around to it. So Britta has been posting video's on youtube & today I watched the one for the eyeballs. Just wanted to let everyone know the video is there so if you were having a hard time figuring out how to make these, now she shows you step by step.

Have any of you that have made them have any success with them turning out as good as hers?

Also Frankies Girl>>>>>>>did you ever find your panna cotta ( was that right?) recipe for the brain mold, I remember you saying how good it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts