Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Im making a Jason life-size prop. I'm using a milk jug for the head, but when I put the hockey mask on, it doesn't look right. I'm using a mask I found, kinda looks like Jason without hockey mask.
Question, what can I use to fill in the mask better? Expanding foam? Here is a picture of him, oh yeah, my daughter thought it would be cute to add the ears, they are coming off when I set him outside!! LOL !!

·
Registered
313 Posts
if you can get a wig head ....that works well .......or sometimes I just pack it tight with a black trashbag stuff with old clothes or what ever ..I never tried the foam ..........it could work but it may not cure right and it will come out the holes .......

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking, comming out the holes, everytime I use the trashbag thing, the head seems to slump and wont stay up.

·
Registered
313 Posts
you could wrap the cloth around a piece of PVC and kinda have a head on a stick ..........thats what I do

·
Registered
648 Posts
You can use Great Foam but fill it in layers.
If you fill it all the way with foam the first time, it will expand and balloon out.
You have fill in small layers letting each layer dry for several hours before filling the next layer.
Wig heads are actually the easiest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts