Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on doing the singing pumpkins this year and my question to those of you who have used this effect, do you find that ToT's are more interested in the story mode or the singing mode? My thought is that many won't want to hang around to listen to a story, not that I expect them to, but I also wonder if the singing mode is annoying after a while. Thoughts?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I use the 3rd.. It is the three faces just trying to scare each other and make "blah" noises..one face will try to make the sound.., the other two startle, then they all laugh/giggle..

I also will put that at the opposite end of where my candy table will be !

Kids may watch some of a song, but the pain point would be that YOU have to listen over and over!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm thinking about the song mode. I REALLY don't want to listen to it all night. Maybe I could alternate between the story and faces modes. Most don't pay attention to what's being said and are too busy trying to figure out how it's done.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's what I'm thinking about the song mode. I REALLY don't want to listen to it all night. Maybe I could alternate between the story and faces modes. Most don't pay attention to what's being said and are too busy trying to figure out how it's done.

You could use our Singing Pumpkins. We have 12 different songs, and a 3-minute "Intermission", all of which can be put in ANY order you want. Might make it more bearable night for you, not having to listen to the same thing every 5 minutes.

Check us out!
www.TheSingingPumpkin.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts