Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I figured that you would be able to answer my question. So, the greeters were made in 2000. Some had lighted eyes, some didn't.
They came in 4 different variations, monster, vampire, witch, and skeleton. The point is, I have the witch and skeleton, both with lighted eyes and up until this point I had never seen them anywhere. Do any of you guys know how rare or how common they are? The only information I could find on them came from the Gemmy wiki. Thanks in advance! :)

(I'd post a link, but unfortunately I'm a new member, (long time reader), so this is only my second post. I'll have to post more often! :D)

·
Registered
587 Posts
The Witch and the monster are more common than the Vampire and the skeleton. The witch and monster are semi rare while the skeleton and vampire are very rare. I've been obsessed with Gemmy items for a long time so if you have any more questions I'd be happy to help!. I would love to see some pictures!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you soooo much for the info! I've been wondering about their rarity ever since I got them! I'll try to get some pictures for ya soon. :)

By the way, I forgot to mention that they still have their original boxes in pretty good condition and they still have the yellow "Press Here" tag on their arm.
I thought that was pretty neat. After all I got them off of eBay, and I think that we all know how some people treat their stuff...

Oh, and before I go, lemme ask another question: Are the ones with lighted or non-lighted eyes more rare, or does it matter at all?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thank you soooo much for the info! I've been wondering about their rarity ever since I got them! I'll try to get some pictures for ya soon. :)

By the way, I forgot to mention that they still have their original boxes in pretty good condition and they still have the yellow "Press Here" tag on their arm.
I thought that was pretty neat. After all I got them off of eBay, and I think that we all know how some people treat their stuff...

Oh, and before I go, lemme ask another question: Are the ones with lighted or non-lighted eyes more rare, or does it matter at all?
I'm not exactly sure about that but I would guess the lighted ones are rarer. You rarely see the boxes so that's great news to hear you have them :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, ok. Good to know. Thanks for all your help! Now to put up a new post for something I've never seen another of. Maybe you can help me answer some questions on it as well! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts