Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been doing my research regarding fog solutions and I'm going to get Froggy's Swamp Juice, but I was looking at their site and found they have a "Freezing Fog Juice" for low lying effects. I plan on using my foggers with chillers this year so would it be best to go with the Freezing juice or regular swamp juice?

Advise? Suggestions?

·
Registered
854 Posts
From what I was told by a proprietor of Halloween City, is that they are the same product - same ingredients, just packaged differently. Either one will give you great results, so I guess go with the cheaper one
HM

·
Banned
186 Posts
After watching a tutorial on making a fog chiller, that is exactly what I will be doing. Real easy to make out of barrels, coolers, totes etc. The fog sticks to the ground rather than make trick or treater's cough.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's their freezing fog juice for low lying outdoor fog effects... It's for fog machines. I think I'm leaning towards the swamp fluid since if I chill it, it will have the same effect as the freezing fog juice, or I can just use it as is. It's more versitle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
In Canada parkas can be a staple of Halloween costumes. What kind of fog juice for a temp of 14-32? Basically freezing point or almost.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I just got off the phone with Froggy's. For what I'm wanting to do, they suggested "Bog Fog" since it is more versatile than the "Swamp Fog". Just placed my order and should have it by Friday. May do some testing this weekend if I get the chiller done in time.

·
Banned
337 Posts
Ir's not rocket science folks. Froggy makes the best juice. Put yourself out of your misery and spent the extra $2 and get the Froggy stuff. You absolutely have to have something else to do with your time. Just do it, and go on...........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts