Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got one and was curious what you guys do about all the metal holding the joints, fingers, etc. Do you replace it with anything or cover them up? Just don't want it to be distracting.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
My very first full skelly prop was a talking Bucky. I still have it. Never did anything to try and hide the metal parts, they're really not that noticeable from a few feet away, especially in low light. I never got another because of the extreme weight.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I usually use pose n stays, but I got one of those frightprops talking skulls and thought I would use it with this bucky. You are right though, it is heavy.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Yeah I usually use pose n stays, but I got one of those frightprops talking skulls and thought I would use it with this bucky. You are right though, it is heavy.
Thanks.
Oh man, Frightprops? I could have saved you some $$ with one of mine!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm a big fan of disarticulating my skeletons as much as possible, since real skeletons would not hold together so completely. I mix and match parts and lay them out in a naturalistic fashion. I corpse over all stamps, screws and holes wherever they cant be removed outright. Dismembered skellies are also easier to store.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I did get some of yours. But it was after I had already bought frightprops one last year. :eek:
I know you got some Jemmy Talk boards, I also build several styles of custom Talking Skulls with lots of options. Way cheaper than FP.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I thought the Jemmys were what you were talking about. For some reason I thought you didn't make the skulls anymore.
Do you still make them, if so I could have another one talking to the frightprops one. :)

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Oh I thought the Jemmys were what you were talking about. For some reason I thought you didn't make the skulls anymore.
Do you still make them, if so I could have another one talking to the frightprops one. :)
Yah, absolutely. I have lots of choices, Better Bucky, Sinister Bucky, 3-Axis Lindberg, and my latest, the Talking Pose-N-Stay with random head turn. There's a thread on the Pose-N-Stay.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok cool. God I hate the search on this forum. I went to your website and saw everything. Didn't see anything on here about the talking pose n stay.
Your 3-axis is awesome, but I feel like the programming, etc. would be too much for me right now. Maybe next year.
I will send you an email about either a better bucky or sinister bucky or maybe the pose n stay if you can show me that one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts