Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to the forum didn't know to create an introduction! I am Victoria1313 but my friends call me the queen of halloween I start planning my next yrs party 2 days after the party - it makes my husband crazy. We rent an old hunting lodge, have a live band, palm reader, it's like a wedding reception once a yr- if anyone is in Ohio Oct 24th join us- we r going out halloween nite to another party- that way I get to dress up twice.He says I can't talk about Halloween till June.
I am a doll artist- I sew, paint, sculpt create. If anyone wants tips on how 2 do stuff just give me a shout- I use super scupley polymer clay- it has 2 b oven cured- at 275 - so if u can't get it in the oven , a hair dryer can sometimes cure it.
ck out my albums - and look forward to sharing spooky stuff! At least I have someone to talk 2 about halloween b4 June! LOL

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Good evening Victoria..(I love that name, by the way..It has a certain old world romantic charm about it..) Your sculptures are very impressive. I enjoy sculpting and painting too, but tend to work in smaller scales. I have tried larger scale sculpting in the past, but have been disappointed with the results. Hopefully, I can learn a thing or two from you.

Does talking about art count as talking about Halloween...even if it is just slightly Halloween related?

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi welcome to the site! You will love it here as you sound like you have the same passion for it as we all do! :D We begin talking about next year the following day so we can get you planning a day earlier hehe :p

I love creepy dolls, so I am looking forward to seeing any of your props :D

·
Reaper Queen
8,796 Posts
hello, Victoria1313, welcome to the forum, sounds like you will fit in here just fine, we all have the halloween obsession, I know I probably drive friends and family nuts, cuz I am always talking and planning halloween! so I come here, and realize I am not the odd one, the rest of the world is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts