Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ripped this audio from the end credits of the movie "Quarantine."

This movie scared the living sh*t out of me. Not since "The Descent" have I flipped out that much in the theater... *shudder*

But, anyways, here are the sound effects:

Quarantine sound effects.mp3

They include police sirens, helicopters, and other noises.

Enjoy! :)

·
Banned
85 Posts
Not sure how to say this without sounding nasty ..
But , it HAS to be one of those things where you have to experience it WITH the movie / music together .
Sorry , but , not knowing or seeing the movie , or knowing its theme , that music to me , is far from scarey .

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
Just rent it and watch it by yourself.
We do all of our rentals via Blockbuster Mail. My wife will be gone for 10 days in august so that's when I'll get to order all the scary movies I want to watch. Otherwise we have agreed to only rent the DVDs we BOTH like. I DO sneak one in every now and then though just like she rents her chick flicks from the library without asking me.

·
Banned
85 Posts
My apologies .. ok , so its not classified as music . But , unless you know the movie , those sound effects are FAR from scareing the crap out of ya type of sound effects .
Maybe under the right circumstances and all . But , as far as not knowing anything more than simply listening to those sounds ?
I mean , if helicopters and cops sirens scare you that bad , then don't go to NYC , or Chicago , or Detroit , or downtown L.A. or somewhere like that ... You'll REALLY get scared then ! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts