Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Madame Leota! That satisfied my curiosity...for now. I can't wait 'til summer when Micheal', Menard's, etc. start putting out Halloween type village pieces!

I was just browsin eHaobbyTools.com and they have some Lemax on sale. I think I see a purchase in my immediate future...

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
I know what you mean! I've already started thing how to use all my Michael's coupons!
Last week, I returned some stuff to Michael's and they put my refund on a store card, as I didn't have a receipt. My first thought was, "Oh good - I'll put it towards my first Spooky Town piece this summer!".

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Thanks for the sneek peek! Hey does anyone on here know about the new Department 56 Halloween village pieces?

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spooki: Was curious after you mentioned "D56" to see what they had so I did a yahoo search & found this D56 Halloween Page. It's irritating that no years are shown though. Around here only the local Jeffery Alan's carries Department 56 Halloween, and they usually don't start putting it out until September. Can you get on a mailing list from the website?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts