Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using up all my left over pvc and have assembled some armatures for next year's zombie theme. I had made the kneeler last year but have since added another standing figure and two ground breakers. All in all there will be 6 flesh eaters for next year's haunt. Gotta love the adjustable spider joints from member Diabolik! I'll be hitting Goodwill up for outfits sometime after Halloween and then pick up masks and hands over the winter months.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. I've been meaning to order some of those from Diabolik's website too.
You won't be disappointed. He actually has a new design either coming out or already out which is stronger. I'll need to get a few of those as well.

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
You won't be disappointed. He actually has a new design either coming out or already out which is stronger. I'll need to get a few of those as well.
jdubbya, those look great. You are going to have plenty to keep you busy over the winter. Will be looking forward to some new pictures from you!

Thanks Oaklawn and Rumsfield for the kind words. Oaklawn Cemetery should have gotten some of the very first new joints. I hope you like them. :)

It has been a little slower than we had hoped getting the new ones in our hands. We only got a partial order last week and sent most of those out to people we had promised them to and were waiting. We are getting 1500 more in on Monday and then we will make a formal announcement on the forum about the new parts. I am very excited to finally have the new joints and I think everyone will really like the updates. :D

We really appreciate all of the support here on the forum. Without you, these parts wouldn't exist. ;)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jdubbya, the lifesize shown standing up, it will stay up like in a garage floor with complete outfit? It won't tip over?
It should. There is an available pvc base that the legs fit into. It would need a fair sized plywood base. Shoes for a prop would have to be cut out around the base.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts