Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 111 Posts

· Dark Lord of the Manor
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey all, a couple of people's pins seem to have been inadvertantly deleted. Most of them are okay, but you might want to check to make sure your pin is there. ;)

I'm sorry for those of you who haven't been able to get on to the site. It sounds like it's an issue with your browser since most aren't having an issue. You might want to try Internet Explorer to get to the site because I haven't seen anyone claim that it's not working with IE.

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts
OK....the Virginia contingent REALLY needs to have a meeting, I mean, we are literally a stone's throw from each other!!!!

Wouldn't that be fun???

We could all go for a ride in the Magic Pumpkin with the top down:D

Whattaya say????

· Registered
569 Posts
Added myself. The default map has each dot covering 50 miles side to side and misses some of the folks not in the continental US. Use your mouse wheel to zoom the map out and in. Only by zooming in was I able to see some of the people local to me, since they were underneath my own dot!

· Dark Lord of the Manor
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Added myself. The default map has each dot covering 50 miles side to side and misses some of the folks not in the continental US. Use your mouse wheel to zoom the map out and in. Only by zooming in was I able to see some of the people local to me, since they were underneath my own dot!
Thanks for posting this. I guess I take for granted that everyone is familiar on how to navigate these types of maps. Yes, you can zoom in as close as seeing the houses/neighborhoods, however since this service doesn't allow us to enter addresses, we won't be able to pick out peoples exact neighborhood... just their city. If we wanted to see someone's exact house, we'd have to post addresses and find them on Google Maps or similar service.

Of course, if you can zoom in, you can zoom out as well to get a global view of the map, but then all pins in an area overlap each other.

21 - 40 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.