Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Queen of the Night
1,800 Posts
[QUOTE
Let me know if you can't add yourself for some reason. I'm the admin for this map and still can make changes if necessary.[/QUOTE]

HH I tried accessing this map today at 9:14 a.m. but got an error message. I would love to post when it is available.

· Queen of the Night
1,800 Posts
[QUOTE
Let me know if you can't add yourself for some reason. I'm the admin for this map and still can make changes if necessary.
HH I tried accessing this map today at 9:14 a.m. but got an error message. I would love to post when it is available.[/QUOTE]

I've tried several times but continue to get an error message 404 page cannot be found.

· Queen of the Night
1,800 Posts
HH I tried accessing this map today at 9:14 a.m. but got an error message. I would love to post when it is available.
I've tried several times but continue to get an error message 404 page cannot be found.[/QUOTE]

Apparently something must be blocking my access to this page. I use Mozilla Firefox as my Internet browser. Has anyone else accessed frappr through Firefox?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.