Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Last year we made a witch house and trick-or-treaters could go in and take a peek around. Since I don't particularly like doing the same stuff every year, this coming Halloween the house will be "condemned" and boarded up and, instead, a turret will be (hopefully) the focus of the construction.
Right now there are curtains at the window, but closer to Halloween - if the weather is agreeable - we will put a tv, micca speck and animations on loop. This was project 1 out of 7 for this year and so far so good, so fingers crossed for the rest!

IMG_2189.jpg IMG_2190.jpg IMG_2192.jpg IMG_2191.jpg IMG_2193.jpg IMG_2194.jpg IMG_2195.jpg IMG_2184.jpg IMG_2185.jpg IMG_2186.jpg IMG_2187.jpg IMG_2188.jpg

·
Registered
628 Posts
That is one awesome witch house and the turret is the crowning touch. Would look great in our proposed woods walk. So much to do so little time!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is the plan for a projection effect in the window or can you squeeze an actor in for a more interactive haunt?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tv, micca speck & AtmosFX animations on loop - but how cool it would be if we could put a person in it! Unfortunately, though, the turret is not big enough and I don't believe the structure (nor the roof of the witch house) would be able to take the stress.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts