Halloween Forum banner

pumpkins

2203 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Calloween
Hey guys, I was just wondering if it would be cheaper to make paper mache pumpkins or to go buy those plastic carvable pumpkins. I want to put alot of pumpkins outside my haunt so I don't know if paper mache is the way to go. Also does anyone know where to get some cheap carvable pumkins.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
5,479 Posts
Right now, i have 4 going at a time, and that means it will only take me about 5 to 6 nights of putting one layer of mache on each, and letting them dry overnight, and I will have 4 pumpkins by the weekend.
Dixie, I want to do the same thing. Need to get started. How thick is each layer you are doing?

· Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
5,479 Posts
Yes i've definitely seen those pumpkins from Spooky Blue.

I think i will have a mix of pumpkins. If i find some cheap "funkins" then I will jump at the chance.
I've been looking for inexpensive funkins, but I can't find them anywhere. No one has them locally right now, and ordering them online means you git hit with shipping that usually negates any cost savings. Please let me know if you find something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.