Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live with Regis and Kelly was on this morning when I turned on the TV and they were talking about pumpkin weighing contests and other halloween things. Kelly mentioned that she was looking for the product someone had mentioned to her that you sprayed into the inside of a fresh pumpkin and it kept it "fresh" longer. She asked people to email her if they knew what the product was. I don't watch the show so won't know if anyone responds but figured I'd ask here. Anyone?

BTW they have a Halloween Photo Contest going on. Best costume wins a 7-day Carribean cruise. If you're interested: Live with Regis and Kelly

·
Registered
14,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom Nardone from ExtremePumpkins.com suggests using regular 'Tilex'.

He's tested several products and found this to be the one that worked the best.

Thanks for the heads up although when I checked his site he actually recommends Clorex Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach. I think Tilex is a different product in their line up. But as you said he tried a bunch of different products and came to his conclusion based on the results. I use to love to carve pumpkins and haven't in along time. I just hate spending the time planning and cutting and then it melts into a mess in no time. Where we moved to is warmer and cut pumpkins don't last long so this info will be really helpful. Thanks for posting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts